- A Down-Up content analysis of eSports star Ninja.
- A study examining the content marketing strategies needed to rank on Google SERPS for the keyword “eSport scholarships.”
- A study examining the factors related to those institutions ranked in the top 10 of Google SERPS for the keyword “sports management.”
- “In Defense of a Neoliberal America: Ronald Reagan, Domestic Policy, and the Soviet Bloc Boycott of the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games,” in Defending The American Way of Life: Sport, Politics, and the Cold War, edited by Kevin Witherspoon and Toby Rider (Fayetteville, Arkansas: University of Arkansas Press).
- “A Five-Ringed Coup D’etat: Ronald Reagan and the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Summer Games,” in Donnie Pei, ed., The Master Collection of Olympic Papers (Beijing, China: Beijing Sports University Press).
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- “The Only Dream Out There: Anchorage, Alaska and the Bidding for the 1992 Olympic Winter Games,” Olympika: The International Journal of Olympic Studies XXIV (2015), 137-155.
- “An Odyssey: The City of Los Angeles and the Olympic Movement, 1932-1984,” Southern California Quarterly 97(2), 177-211.
- “A Brief Analysis of the Reagan Administration and the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games,” Journal of Olympic History 22(1), 90-99.
- “Playing in Paha Sapa: The Recreational Culture of the Black Hills Gold Rush,” Journal of the West 51(3), 57-70.