I write blog content for a multitude of various niches that is proven to convert traffic into sales and leads.
Here’s just a few results that I have produced for clients in niches as far removed from each other as sports and used cars:
- I’ve created HUNDREDS of #1 Google rankings for the keywords that clients designated as being important to their business’s bottom line
- Created fresh and compelling blog content that was directly responsible for a 175% increase in organic search traffic, plus a substantial spike in social sharing traffic
- I have researched and found hundreds of low-hanging fruit keywords, meaning HIGH SEARCH VOLUME and minimal amounts of competition
Rates & Pricing
First, please know that my rates are not hourly.
Instead, you’re paying for the exceptional value and the ROI that my content will bring you and your company/organization. You do not pay for the time I spend producing it.
My rates include the following:
- Time for research (to help you find the perfect keywords to target)
- The integration on these keywords into the content
- The sourcing, editing, and inclusion of photos and/or graphics
- The inclusion of relevant internal/external links
The price for my standard content:
Assignments that are one-off items (like a blog post) begin at $525/post. This price may slightly increase based on the amount of research required and the necessary word count.
In other words: longer, more research intensive content = a higher price.
Larger projects – or long-term work – will require a custom quote.
What is the process like once I order?
I have every new client follow the same on-boarding process.
- I will provide you a brief information sheet to complete that outlines your needs, your topic, etc.;
- I require a 50% deposit and, once received, will create a draft skeleton outline for your approval before writing begins;
- I utilize Google Docs so that you may join in and share your thoughts on the progression of the content in real time;
- Any edits you request within Google Docs will be completed within 1-2 business days;
- Once final approval is received, I request the other 50% of the deposit and will provide you the final version of the content;
Once you have received the final product, I do ask for a brief review of my services.
Let’s Get Started:
If you are interested in hiring me to produce high-converting content for you, please click the following link: Let’s Get Started …
How do I pay?
I will provide you an invoice for both your 50% deposit and your final payment. A link is included on the invoice for you to make your payments. You may pay online with a bank card, bank transfer, etc.